Are you buying or selling your home?
At JB Conveyancing in Victoria we are committed to providing prompt and efficient service to meet all your conveyancing requirements at the most competitive price.
JB Conveyancing in Melbourne makes the transfer of property from the owner a seamless process.
If you’re planning on buying a new home or selling a property, the rules and regulations of ownership can be confusing. And rather than dealing with the intricacies of transfer yourself, let a conveyancer in Melbourne navigate the entire process on your behalf.
When you commission a conveyancer in Victoria, you can be rest assured that all the loose ends are taken care of.
Our fixed fee includes
- All Conveyancing work (as defined in the Conveyancers Act 2006)
- All disbursements associated with the Conveyancing work
- All office costs (postage, faxes, telephone calls, photocopying)
- Booking of settlement with the clients financier
- All title searches required for water, council rates, land tax and final title search
- Settlement fees and attendance at settlement in Melbourne CBD
- Post settlement attendances and submissions to the relevant authorities
- Including GST
- Additional fee of $180.00 is applicable for an Owners Corporation Certificate – if required